Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

thoughts that i've thought and been thinkin'

I reckon this is how things go in more or less words:

If you choose the "easy route," life will feel more complex and overwhelming.
If you choose to take the a challenging route, life will become more clear and enjoyable.
...(in more ways than one). ;)


Oh yea and this thought has been bugging me for a while... although I must admit I'm sometimes guilty of it, I've heard a lot of people saying, "it's a small world!" in regards to people discovering various 6 degrees of separation. What irks me is that "it" alludes to the entire world/globe/universe, when in reality "it" is really only referring to the very small population of people who occupy positions of monetary wealth and "power" in the Western world.

thoughts..

No comments:

Post a Comment